A2Z OF RYE
WORKSHOP ON RYE PROGRAM
- Welcome Address, Usha Murali
- Opening Address, DG Dr. Sandeep Kadam
- Outbound Students, Rajendra Shinde
- Inbound Students, Usha Murali
- Importance of Host Families, Resham Thanekar
- Role of Club & Club Counsellor, Rajendra Shinde
- ROTEX, Girish Ghate
- RYE Administration, Girish Ghate
Under Rotary Youth Exchange (RYE) Program, a child from Rotary District from other country visits our district D 3142 for a year long stay. During the stay here, he/she lives with multiple families for about 3 to 4 months with each family. It is a wonderful experience not only for the exchange student but also for the host family to know more about each other's culture. Please visit www.rye3142.in to more about the program.
We are looking for volunteer families who are willing to host RYE student for about 3 to 4 months. Volunteering family will have to seek Police Character Certificate to participate. RYE administration team reserves the right to accept volunteering. Request you to fill up the form if you are interested in hosting a child.